AIMA APAC Webinar Replay: How new technology will reshape investment operations in 2021
As asset managers tackle the new year, their chief objectives remain the same as in years past: deliver the best returns to their end-investors and maximize profit margins.
The challenge for small, midsize, and large asset managers alike in 2021 will be achieving those outsized returns in a volatile and rapidly changing world.
Join us on March 18th as we partner with AIMA to demystify future innovations on operations and gain insight on how investment managers can embrace the ongoing tech innovation.
18 March, Thursday 8am
Hong Kong/Singapore Time
You will learn:
- 1Both global and apac key technology trends in the financial services
- 2What does operational transformation with technology mean specifically to the front, middle and back office in an investment environment respectively?
- 3How does innovation facilitate a true operating model to scale-up success in recent years?
- 4Discuss capacity and agility of legacy systems which support current market conditions, trade data and settlement volumes across multiple prime brokers, custodians, exchanges, and expanded asset classes
- 5How investment managers who adopt legacy systems can be prepared for the next-gen technologies ; What steps do traditional fund operations leaders need to take to respond to the new normal with operational transformations?
Managing Director & Co-Head APAC
Head of Business Development Asia Pacific
Director of APAC Business
Enhanced Investment Products
Fund Manager Speaker TBC
Vice President, Prime Consulting, APAC