Is it a Good Time to Open Funds in Singapore?
As the investment management industry evolves, Singapore is highly considered a global hub for fund managers especially in light of new regulations such as the VCC framework.
You will learn:
- 1Overview of the regulatory landscape of relocating and setting up funds in Singapore
- 2Understanding investment management landscape with government grants, taxation, formation and operations of new funds
- 3What are some of the best strategies when it comes to launching new funds in the recent market volatility?
- Hear Madalin Prout, Head of Relationship Management at Enfusion
- Daniel Yong, Partner at Withers KhattarWong LLP,
- Martin O’Regan, Managing Director at Solas Fiduciary Services,
- Mriganko Mukherjee, Partner at EY,
- Kisu Sung, CAO at Astignes Capital